$Title = 'Frozen Lemonade Squares';
$SubTitle = '';
Yield: One 9x13-inch pan
- 18 squares of graham crackers, finely crushed (one rectangular sheet is 2 squares)
- 1/3 cup butter or butter like substance
- 1 quart frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1 can (6oz) of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
require "footer.php"; ?>
- Mix graham crumbs and butter and press into 9" pan.
- Blend frozen yogurt and lemonade in mixer until well blended. Spread over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- If you are doubling the recipe make sure you use a large bowl to blend the yogurt and lemonade. That 1/2 gallon of yogurt and the lemonade will fill a 3.5 qt. bowl easily and leave not much room for mixing.